Monday, April 27, 2009

The Script


My sister told me one day that The Script makes music for me. So I listened. And guess what? She was right.
Let's use their own words to discribe the band:
'The Script are an Irish trio whose music boasts the kind of artful twists sure to turn all preconceptions on their head. This is a whole new brand of Celtic Soul, blending hip hop lyrical flow with pop melodiousness, state-of-the-art R'n'B production with anthemic rock dynamics, classic song construction with gritty contemporary narratives. It's got all the emotion and passion you would expect from across the Irish sea, but it is glittering in its modernity, universal in its singalong addictiveness and global in its syncopation, music for the feet, heart and head'.

2 comments:

  1. One of my dearest guy friends told me about the Script. When I moved away, he emailed me 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved'.
    Since then, I've fallen in love with the Script. My favorite song is 'Anybody There'. However, all of they're songs are strong and melodious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sis loves the script and thinks the lead singer looks like Murphy from The Boondock Saints, but I disagree, Murphy MacManus is much more manly. Either way I love the scripts.

    ReplyDelete